Sra. Moser is originally from Colombia, South America. The city she is from is called The City of Flowers or the Eternal Spring City. She got her Bachelors degree in languages from the Pontifical Bolivariana University in Medellin, Colombia. She has decades of teaching experience at every level, in Colombia and here at Genesis.
FIVE THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT SRA. MOSER
- She comes from a family of 11 children and she is the youngest!
- She loves to work out and dance.
- Her favorite animals are cats.
- She has a Russian Blue cat named Nico.
- She loves to spend time with her family, especially her two sisters that live in Clearwater.