Mrs. Lees has been teaching at Genesis Schools for 10 years, and graduated from Genesis Prep and the University of South Florida. She is a true Floridian! She was born in Tampa and has lived in New Port Richey for her whole life.
FIVE THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT MRS. LEE
- She met her husband at Genesis Preparatory School.
- Mowing grass is one of her favorite things to do.
- Both of her clavicles have been broken.
- She dreams of living in Tennessee.
- She always likes to have some sort of noise around her.
THIS WEEK’S FOCUS
History: The People Who Built America
Composition: Narrative Essays
Open Court: My Community at Work
Math: Number and Operations, Geometry
Science: The Human Body
WEEKLY HOMEWORK SCHEDULE
REMINDERS & UPCOMING EVENTS
Please feel free to speak to me about anything! I enjoy having a great relationship with my parents and value the importance of communication. You can email me anytime!
November 20 First Grade Thanksgiving Play @ 10:00 a.m.
November 21-23 Thanksgiving Break
December 13 Holiday Play @ GPS
December 21 Noon Dismissal
December 24-Jan. 4 Winter Break